Sunday 19 April 2009

Website updates

Despite a very long weekend, I felt the urge to update the Daybreak websites (dog training & pet care - http://www.daybreakpets.co.uk/) to include baby Callum & whilst I was at it, the rabbits too. This was prompted by the capture of some beautiful pictures of the boys which I wanted to share - my favourite is this one I think:

Now I know I'm their mother, but aren't they just scrummy! Not to mention good little people - we went caravan hunting at the end of the day yesterday, and despite obviously being tired were ever so good. I think Jamie is quite looking forward to caravanning at the shows, if we can ever find a suitable caravan that is!

With the shows in mind I'm really looking forward to a training session with Martin Tait on Tuesday evening for my competition class at Daybreak. If I could explain to Ella I know she'd be equally excited, so perhaps it's better that I can't - two of us excited probably wouldn't be a good thing! Plus, along with my friend Caroline & her dog Jake, we might be paying a visit to Tace Allen for the dogs to have a once over. I don't have any specific concerns, but would like to make sure Ella's in tip top condition to start the season. We ask a lot of our agility dogs and I think it's only fair we repay them by making sure they're fit for the job we ask of them.

So expect an update after Tuesday I guess - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment