Thursday 24 December 2009

Late Christmas Eve

My mum and I have not long finished my youngest son Callum's Christmas sack. It's a big, padded sack in Christmassy material, with his name embroidered in green on the front. My eldest Jamie has one too, made for him for his first Christmas. I can't believe that his time last year I was pregnant with Callum, and the year before that with Jamie! He will be 2 years old in a couple of weeks time, and it's hard to believe that all that time has gone by. We can't imagine our lives without our beautiful children and we really do celebrate the fact that our family has been so blessed to have them.

Today I am grateful for my Mum who is such a constant source of love for me and my little family. I couldn't have made Callum's Christmas sack without her, and she is one of the few who understand just how important it is that these small things get done. Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment