Tuesday 12 May 2009

Great progress

I was delighted to learn today that Melinda & Spike won out of Grade 2 by winning the Agility at Blackdown this weekend just gone. She's worried they won't be competitive at Grade 3, but I don't think she needs to be - we just need to find the motivation button on him so that he always works at top speed for her. Plus, Brendan & Bunny getting placed 3rd in the Grade 5 Agility & Jumping at the same show - they're so close to winning I've decided to put a bottle of champagne in the fridge in preparation :-))

The competition class at Daybreak is working really well for everyone and I'm so pleased with the way peoples handling is improving. Martin Tait's joining us again this Sunday and then again next Tuesday for our usual session - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone shows him how well they've been progressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment