Saturday 12 September 2009

Gillingham show

Great day at Gillingham show - have the rosy, sunkissed cheeks to prove it! 2 great E's early on where Ella gave me 2 perfect sets of 12 weave poles, and 3 classic Ella contacts - 2 handling mistakes on my part caused the E's. So very up for the G4 Agility class - happy to say was clear and fast. With a little panic over the fact that tickets had been mixed up and somehow Ella's ticket had been tarnished with an undeserved 'E', we re-ran for time and did it even better than before. Straight into the lead and there we stayed - 1st place in our first G4 show :-))



Today I am grateful for my extraordinary dog and our very special relationship. Now a G5 partnership!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gemma. Just saw that you had become a follower of my blog. Are you the lady who asked me about my sheltie at KCI?? If so, nice to meet you!!

    Enjoyed reading your blog. What an amazing season you are having so far!!! G1- G5 in such a quick space of time!! Wow!! Will be following from now on. x

    ReplyDelete