Sunday 14 June 2009

Thames DTS Agility show

Another great day, although no trophies to show for it I'm afraid. Not that you'd know that from the great big grin plastered all over my face - Ella hit the entries for 3 sets of poles, only coming out of one set at the end which had a tunnel beckoning at the end of them. So very happy as the handling errors I made were small (unlike the runs from last weekend, I won't elaborate further :-)) so I'm upbeat about this season. I have such a great dog!

Anyway think I should probably be headed on up to bed. I'm pleased to report that Callum has managed to wait until 7.00am or after for his bottle these last few nights, but I wouldn't like to say that it's a permanent arrangement just yet - or at least not without touching wood :0)

Plus I spent a very uncomfortable night on Friday with a terrible headache, which was still hanging around on Saturday morning. My back was all kinds of stiff, so after a visit to the osteopath it was decided that I might want to be a bit kinder to my body. After all, it has provided me with the most beautiful little boys not so long ago! So this week my aim is to practise my stretches and when I need to lift anything, to do it carefully. Fingers crossed!

Today I'm glad that Callum was better from his heat rash of yesterday, that I got to spend an hour with Jamie before he went off to bed after getting back from the show, and for Mike who refused to let me stay at home as I had considered with Callum being poorly and my bad night on Friday. He knows what I need more than I do some days, I'm a very lucky girl indeed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment