Wednesday 7 July 2010

Tuffley Agility show, 3rd-4th July 2010

Another hot weekend, but I'm glad to report it didn't reach the baking temperatures of Lansdown. However I did manage to burn my lips again on the Sunday - the cooler temperatures, caught me off guard - grr!

Another weekend of good and bad bits. The good bits centred around my handling improving and everything then being much smoother. The bad bits were, you guessed it, weave related. Bloomin' things! ;-)

The Saturday was marred by 2 out of 3 sets of weaves being wrong, and try as I might, it does dent my confidence about her ability. However I picked it up for Sunday and decided that I might as well run her like I believed she could, and she rewarded my faith by turning her success rate around to 2 out of 3 sets completed correctly! We also managed a clear round in the CSJ Senior Jumping, which although messy and frantic (solely on my part!), did make me feel quite uplifted. The drought has ended, albeit briefly! :-)

Today I'm grateful for my trainer Martin Tait's continued confidence and belief in Ella and I, and for his positive message from our training session on Monday night. We're aiming to do you proud at Diamond this weekend sir! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment